Below are the steps to requesting your refund or credit note. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We do not allow refunds of bulk products due to product safety concerns. Buyer will pay for the return/exchange shipping cost.
If the request is for an exchange only,
1. Contact us to request a Return Authorization Number (RAN#). This number needs to be referenced on the courier label.
2. Send back only the items you plan on returning to us. Please notify us in advance in writing as to what is being sent back to us. Courier charges are at your own expense. You have 10 days from the day of being issued an (RAN#) to send out the product with a courier.
3. If you decide to keep any packages, you will pay full price for them. No exceptions are provided.
4. Send us all applicable tracking information.
5. Once your returned items have arrived at our facility, we will require no more than 24 hours to verify the contents of the returned items.
6. We will notify you of the count and acceptance of the return and generate the refund or credit note. We will not accept any packages that have been tampered with in any way. The product must be in a condition that can be resold.
7. We will initiate your refund via your original payment method or e-transfer, for the product(s) that have been returned.
8. Exchange requests will be handled by one of our customer service agents. If there is any issue with the satisfaction of our product we will be happy to exchange the product at our expense. Arrangement can be made with a customer service agent to simplify the processing of this request.
If you do not accept these conditions we will not accept the return. For ALL returns/exchanges, contact us at email@example.com and include your order number to initiate the refund/exchange process, or to gather more information.